Choose your payment option between
US$ 14.00 - AU$ 20.00
The perfect helper when you start your quilting journey. It will give you helpful knowledge about fabric, wadding, conversion guides and much much more. You'll also receive a handy tracking system so you always know what works for you. :)
In every quilting journey we learn about quilt blocks and techniques but we also need to learn about lots of other things like the batting we use, the fabric and fabric pre-cuts, needles and sewing feet we are using and how to calculate and convert imperial and metric systems.
This booklet holds all the answers to everything else but blocks and techniques. All the small things usually everyone assums you know already or can look it up anyway. All this knowledge bundled in one booklet that you can print and have ready right next to your sewing machine.
If you'd like to know more about what documents are exactly included please scroll down. :)
Learn more about all the goodies that you are going to receive
- All about fabric plus pre-cut overview
- Fat quarter and friends (A detailed diagram that explains it all)
- Conversion guide (metric and imperial system)
- All about batting (aka wadding) - what to look out for, pros/cons, differences etc.
- Scrim - what is it and why is it important
- Batting checklist - You may laugh but wait until you've seen all the battings available. And I guarantee you that you will like some but other's you don't. So better keep track ;)
- Track your batting experience
- Thread know how - very important as it can make or break your project
- Track your thread experience
- Needle overview (also included in our ABMSC booklet for beginner sewist's)
- Sewing feet overview (also included in our ABMSC booklet for beginner sewist's)
- Stabilizer and Interfacing - a more detailed overview of what it is and what you can use it for
- Tension Troubleshooting guide (also included in our ABMSC booklet for beginner sewist's)
Hi I'm Susanne an Inspirational Sewing Instructor who loves quilting and creating any quick and easy sewing projects.
I always try to see the positive in everything no matter how tiny the "good spark" is. And whenever possible I try to see this in the fabric I choose as well or I stitch good memories or a good feeling into my projects. Sew with purpose and make the most of the time you have.
If I'm not sewing I either spin ideas what I could create or simply enjoy spending time with family and friends.
Learn how you can benefit from this booklet
- Available right away via instant download
- Time saver as it is all in one place so you don't have to search around for answers. This is especially helpful when you live a busy life and the time you have is valuable. Don't waste your time with spending endless hours searching for something if you can have it all in one place.
- Say goodbye to overwhelm by knowing the important facts about:
- wadding (aka batting)
- sizing of pre-cuts
- sizing of fabric if you cut it yourself so you know what it means if mentioned in a pattern or reading it somewhere
- A helpful conversion guide that makes working with imperial and metric system a breeze [or at least easier ;) ]
- Thread and batting tracking solution to know what works for you
- Sewing needle overview will always be a valuable knowledge base no matter where you're at in your sewing journey. It will provide you with the knowledge and steps on how to choose the right sewing needle for any project.
- The tension and trouble shooting guide is also an evergreen helper no matter how far advanced your sewing knowledge is.
Frequently Asked Questions
Set sail to a wonderful quilting journey with the right knowledge at hand!